Wednesday, 25 August 2010

About Me Tag

I was tagged by Stars Glitter Magic to do the About Me Tag :) So here we go...

1. What is your favourite fashion magazine?
 Probably Cosmo, this is the one I buy most religiously anyway. I wouldn't say I buy it necessarily for the fashion though, as most isn't really accessible for my poor little student credit card! If I wanted a high street fashion mag, I would definitely pick Look :)

2. Who is your favourite singer/band?
Oh gosh, this one is hard!! Probably all time favourite would be The Smiths. I was brought up listening to my Dad's Indie/Britpop music litterally all the time, so it just stuck!

 

3. Who is your favourite youtube guru?
There are quite a few that I really enjoy watching, but the ones I feel I relate to most and who I constantly watch because of their honest and down to earth approach are Laura (lollipop26) and Gemma (gemsmaquillage).


 

4. What is your favourite makeup product?
Definitely something that helps sort my skin out! So as a great all-rounder, MAC's Mineralise Skin Finish Natural. I love this stuff, its the perfect setting powder and I use it on its own sometimes when I'm feeling lazy for just a bit of coverage!


5. Where would you like to live?
I actually have no idea. I love the idea of living in the US someday, but I don't think I could stand permanently living that far away from home.

6. What is your favourite film?
I don't really have an all time favourite film, I really can't single one out! I love a good girly rom-com preferably with some yummy eye-candy (*ahem* Gerard Butler!!).

7. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I'm not really that much of a shoe girl, I have about 6 pairs of heels and the rest sandals and pumps/dolly shoes, so about 15 in total.

 
8. What is your favourite colour?
Purple! I don't really wear much purple clothing, but I love dark deep purples on my eyes :)

Don't know how many people to tag, so I tag....

3 comments:

  1. thanks for tagging me!i'll do it in a tick:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for doing this hun =) love your answers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for tagging me Beth :) my post will be up soon!

    -Hattie xxx

    prettypleasesme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete