Saturday, 14 August 2010

CCO Haul

I am lucky enough to live somewhat close to a CCO (still around an hour and a half away, but its totally worth it), so I jumped at the chance last week and went to Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet Shopping Mall. The last time I was there I wasn't overly impressed with the selection they had, but since then they have moved to a slightly larger store and now the whole back wall is filled with MAC products. Needless to say this was the first stop I made. They had products from various past collections; Hello Kitty, Style Warriors, All Ages, All Races, All Sexes etc, and also a ton of holiday goodies.

Clockwise starting from top left, Nano Gold, Brash,
Spiced Chocolate, Sweet Chestnut.



I could not believe my luck when I found the Spiced Chocolate Quad from the Cult of Cherry collection. I was actually contemplating buying this from eBay, yes even at the extortionate prices they charge to us poor saps, for these highly sought after limited edition products.
So I was very happy to snap this up for just £21(ish, can't remember the exact prices).
The colours are lovely;
Nano Gold (Lustre) - Sheer yellow pink with pink pearl, doesn't really show up in the swatches.
Brash (Veluxe Pearl) - Frosted reddish copper.
Spiced Chocolate (Matte) - Deep warm brown
Sweet Chestnut (Frost) - Frosted cranberry.



With Flash                                                                     Without Flash
L- R Nano Gold, Brash, Sweet Chestnut, Spiced Chocolate.
With Flash                   Without Flash
MAC Lipstick, Myself (lustre)
 I was equally as chuffed when I found my HG concealer in my shade at a discounted price as well, I didn't even know they stocked some of MACs permanent line. I think this was around £9. I should have really kept the receipt haha !!
I finally picked up a lipstick in the colour Myself (lustre), which I believe was from the All Ages, All Races, All Sexes Collection. It is a stunning mauvey-nude colour, and as it is a lustre finish it applies glossy and fairly sheer which makes it so wearable and versatile. It has quickly become one of my favourite lipsticks. Sorry for the lack of swatches, my silly camera ran out of battery!! This was again around £9.






Hope you are all having a lovely weekend!
Thanks for reading,

12 comments:

  1. wow! I have only recently just realised there is cco's in the uk and the nearest one to me is like two hours away your lucky! great stuff! especially the eye palette :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Adele - Me too, I only realised when I stumbled across it at the outlet mall by chance a few months ago lol!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was there last week and got Myself too - it's really lovely!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colours really pretty xx



    FOLLOW MY FASHION BLOG

    www.haideeandco.blogspot.com
    www.haideeandco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I would love to live near a CCO! Well done on finding that palette! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. no fair... i can't seem to find any outlet malls near birmingham.

    ReplyDelete
  7. really love these! ive been really into mac lipstick atm , i really want myself xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's great to have a CCO nearish to you. I love the quad x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the comments ladies :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely!:)
    i wish i had a CCO near me haha but it'll take long to get to one.oh well that's what christmas is for ;)x

    ReplyDelete
  11. and 50th follower! woohoo:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete