Monday, 16 August 2010

Ins and Outs (and a HUGE Thank You!)

Before I start my ramblings for the day, I would just like to say a hugee mahoooosive thank you to all of you!! I actually can't believe that I am at over 50 followers, every time I see the little counter go up I get so happy (my boyfriend will definitely vouch for that, as he tends to be the one I scream "I'M AT 49 :D !!!!!" to). So thank you muchlies for your lovely comments and support, it really does mean a lot! I'll be sorting out a giveaway to show my appreciation for all you lovelies soon :)

In
- eBay! I have recently rekindled my love for this ingenious website, I can not tell you the amount of bargains I have found.
- Nachos. Random? Yes I know. It seems to be all I am eating recently, this may be because of the fact its the summer holidays and I can't actually be arsed to cook anything half decent. But every time I nip to the shop somewhere buried in my shopping bag will definitely be Doritos (preferably Cool Original), Hot Salsa and Cheese, sooo nutritious *rolls eyes* ...I have a problem!!

- The Weather. I know most of you would deem me a traitor for actually enjoying the crappy weather as of late, but it means winter is coming :) Even though its not even technically autumn yet, I can still get excited right?

 
Out
- Results day. As of the 19th of this month the rest of my life depends on what lies on one piece of paper. It is a truly horrible thought really, and I didn't make it easy for myself choosing an insurance offer just one grade lower than my firm.
- Saving. I despise saving. Its just been my birthday and instead of going out and spending my birthday money, I have decided to save it for New York at the end of the year. Seeing £400 just sitting there in my savings account is driving me crazy. I need to go spend !!

- The copious amounts of day time television I have endured. I will be happy when the holidays are over so the likes of Jeremy Kyle and Friends re-runs no longer have to provide me with entertainment. Although I have been enjoying the come dine with me marathons on channel 4!

 
So that's all I can think of this week... I'll let you all know how it goes on Thursday, I am absolutely bricking it!!
Have a fabulous monday :)
 
Thanks for reading,


12 comments:

  1. I've been spending a little too much time on eBay lately haha, have so much in the post!
    Mmm Nachos.. my results are on the 19th too, but they're my AS results so not as important (Didn't revise as much as I should have so will have sooo many retakes in January)
    Good luck on yours!
    :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on getting over 50 followers. I have 51 followers too! go us hahaha :P xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been browsing on ebay too when i've been bored and i always seem to find something cheap n' cheerful!well done on the 50 followers:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post :) I love Ins and Outs. Ughhh I hate saving too, it really does burn a hole in my pocket! Good luck with your results too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tagged you! :D xxx
    http://not-fromconcentrate.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-beauty-blogger-bestests.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey ive given you an award =) xx

    http://starsglittermagic.blogspot.com/2010/08/best-beauty-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. your so lucky to live near the cosmetic outlet. nice blog. new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the good luck wishes and the lovely comments lovelies :D
    - Beth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck hun :) xoxo

    cupcakescoffeeandkisses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've given you an award at my blog:

    http://cupcakescoffeeandkisses.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-beauty-blogger-bestest-award.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving the crappy weather too atm, reminds me that Christmas will be here soon...sort of :)
    Love your blog, I'm now following :)
    Hope you can visit mine sometime :)

    Alex xoxo
    http://www.missmakeupglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete