Wednesday, 4 August 2010

Lush Haul

Just a few bits I picked up recently from Lush.


Big Shampoo (£9.90 for 330g)
One of the weirdest looking and smellin
g shampoos I have ever come across, but trust me it works wonders! The results are amazing, it completely clarifies your hair leaving it squeaky clean, and adds gorgeous shine and volume. I use this once a week (at the most), instead of my usual routine, as it does tend to dry out my hair a little if I use it often.

American Cream Conditioner (£3.80 for 100g)
I'd heard a few good reviews about this, and I needed a new deep conditioner so I thought I'd give this a go. Not tried it yet, but it smells delicious!

Honey I Washed the Kids Soap (£2.95 for 100g)

Safe to say I wasn't too impressed when I opened this to find the beeswax had crumbled off the top :( But oh well, it is only there too look pretty anyway! This is one of my favourite lush soaps purely for the scent, it literally smells good enough to eat, although I wouldn't recommend it !


Creamy Candy Bubble Bar (£2.35)
My all time favourite bubble bar. Smells deliciously girly and sweet like candy floss, makes an insane amount of bubbles and the chunks of cocoa butter leave your skin super moisturised! Whats not to love?
Butterball (£2.25)
Again filled with chunks of cocoa butter so its really moisturising, I love the simple clean scent. These two are my favourite combination !


What are your favourite Lush products ?

Thanks for reading,

9 comments:

  1. Love the layout of this post!
    I don't use much Lush as I rarely have baths and there's nothing I really need but I love the massive soap stands when I walk into a store! I just want to roll one right out of the shop.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Louise
    Thank youu, it took me sooo long to get it right haha, finally getting the hang of it now I think :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi thanks for checking out my site and for commenting!

    many thanks,
    shineyglam.blogspot.com
    (FASHION, BEAUTY & WELL-BEING BLOG)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the follow, I follow you too :)

    Great post, I adore Honey I Washed The Kids and Butterball too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I loved the BIG shampoo when I bought it. I hope it works for you because most LUSH products are..lush. xxx
    (I followed by the way, it would be lovely of you to follow me back :) )

    http://fffashionforeword.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love lush products, nice haul :)

    ps. just subbed to you, follow me back :)
    http://beeroyal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i gave you an award:
    http://not-fromconcentrate.blogspot.com/2010/08/yay-blog-award-d-did-i-give-you-award.html
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Beth, I just started following you and loved this Lush post- very informative. Thanks :)

    You should check out my blog:

    swishchat.blogspot.com :)

    -Hattie x

    ReplyDelete