Monday, 9 August 2010

Tag - 10 Things I Love

I got tagged and my very first blog award from both Chloe and Stars Glitter Magic, so thank you very much girlies :) You should definitely go and check them both out, if you haven't already, their blogs are amazing!!

Rules
1. Post who gave you this award
2. State 10 things that you love
3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment



 
10 Things I Love

 1. My Family and Friends
Pretty standard really, I don't know where I would be without my family and friends. They are what keep me smiling everyday, I am so grateful to have them all in my life :)

2. My Boyfriend
We've been together for 10 months now, I haven't been happier :) Hes a big kid at heart and makes me laugh all the time, and although he doesn't like to admit it, hes a real softy :) I'm a very lucky lady! Or in his words, when I asked him what I should write about him, "I'm awesome" with a very smug look haha :P


3. Cosmetics
Obviously, considering this is the main subject of this blog!

4. Music
I don't go anywhere without my iPod! I think the ability to make music is such an amazing talent, one which I unfortunately fail at!

5. My Bed
The place I spend most of my time haha ! I love my sleep , I literally can't function unless I've had at least 8 hours.

6. Traveling
I love visiting new exiting places and learning about different cultures! I'm very excited to be going to the Big Apple soon :)))

7. Shopping
What girl doesn't love a bit of retail therapy?

8. Blogs/Youtube
I never thought I would become as addicted as I did, but I am very glad to be a part of it now :)

9. Ben and Jerry's
 These two men are absolute geniuses. My favourite has got to be Chocolate Fudge Brownie, although I am quite partial to a bit of Half Baked.

10. My Laptop - Bruce
Although hes a bit worse for wear at the moment, I still love him lots!! He's what I discovered the joys of youtube on, and what I blog on everyday :)

As for the tags...Its too hard to pick just 10 of the sweetest bloggers, so I'm going to tag everyone who fancies giving it a go :)

Hope you all have had a great weekend!
Thanks for reading,

3 comments:

  1. thanks so much for doing this hun =) love your laptop's name too!!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Starsglittermagic
    No problem, it was a lot of fun, thanks for tagging me :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did this tag too :)

    I'm so jelous you're going to NYC! :) xoxo

    cupcakescoffeeandkisses.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete