Wednesday, 1 September 2010

August Favourites

,Eeeeep, as if its been a month already since I started my little bloggy :) I have had sooo much fun so far, and am so grateful for all you who have taken the time to follow and comment!! Now on to my favourites of this month, apologies for the stock images my camera charger has gone walkies...

Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter
£8 for 200ml
I love The Body Shop's Body Butters so when I got a sample of this from last months Cosmo mag, I just knew it was going to be amazing, and from just one use (used as an overnight treatment), my hair was so soft and moisturised! My hair was getting quite dry because I am trying to grow it, so avoiding copious haircuts which means my ends get so dry, so this was just what I needed. I went out the next day and picked up the big tub of it! I really love this stuff :)

Babyliss Glamour Waves Curling Iron


£20
I have been searching for something that will create loose soft curls, I know this can be achieved using a straightener but I just can't manage it or just need to take the time to learn how to do it properly. But this was just what I was looking for, really easy to use and creates the perfect big loose curl/wave! I love using this for nights out as it even manages to keep it in all night!!
Elf Powder Brush

£3.50
This brush is amazing, 'nuff said. Not going into detail because I have a review coming up soon.
Urban Decay Naked Palette

Yep, I am going to be that unoriginal and include this bad boy. Although I think my reaction to when it came in the post justifies it being mentioned!


I think thats about it in terms of new products or products I have rekindled my love for this month. I haven't really bought much, ok so thats probably a lie, but it doesn't feel like I have, and I haven't had many chances to experiment with new/old things, I've had a very lazy month! So yeah, a pretty boring favourites! But no doubt next months will be more exciting since I am starting Uni and have an excuse to buy lots more goodies haha :D


What have you been loving this month ?

Thanks for reading,

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the elf powder brush! It's amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, really want that Elf powder brush, can't wait for the review!

    www.mollyvogue.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lover of the powder brush. Makes me even more determined to get it.
    I really really really NEED the Naked palette aswell =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so want the naked palette! Its merely the packaging as well as the shadows, that call me out lol. Great post hun.

    ps. ive tagged you.. check it out.
    http://beeroyal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete