Friday, 3 September 2010

FOTD feat. MAC Pro Longwear Foundation and Concealer

Quick FOTD before I head out to the cinema :) Just thought I'd show you all how the Pro Longwear looks, don't know how well you can tell because I've taken them on my webcam, which is much nicer to me and much more forgiving than my DSLR (so not cheating!!) :)

Face
Benefit Eye Bright under eyes and inner corner
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer (NW20) under eyes and to cover blemishes
MAC Pro Longwear Foundation (NW20)
MAC Mineralise Skin Finish Natural (Medium) all over face to set foundation


Cheeks
MAC Sheertone Blush - Pinch Me

Eyes
Elf Eyebrow Kit (medium) for brows.
UDPP
From Urban Decay Naked Palette:
Virgin - Inner corner highlight and inner third of lid
Mix of Naked and Buck - Outer two thirds and to define crease
Hustle - To darken outer corner and through lower lash line
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Penic in Zero on upper and lower waterline
L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara

Lips
MAC Modesty Lipstick

Eeeek, very scary posting my first FOTD but here goes nothing !!
Thanks for reading,

9 comments:

  1. wow your skin looks COMPLETELY flawless and your eye makeup looks really good too. I'm interested to learn more about this foundation, I hadn't even known it came out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jennifer - Thanks hun, but trust me its far from it!! My webcam is just very nice to me haha :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look its so so pretty! also im liking the look of the mac pro longwear foundation =) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your skin is great! Lovely makeup, making me want that foundation hehe :) xoxo

    cupcakescoffeeandkisses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant believe your eyebrows look like that! ELF is amazing!!

    cosmeticschloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow your skin looks amazing hun :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Starsglittermagic - Thank you :) I'm really liking it too haha!
    @Ellie - Aww thanks, it's not really just a very clever webcam ;)
    @CosmeticsChloe - I know I really love that little kit its brilliant!
    @Simarjit - Thank youu :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous:),i've tagged you for three awards:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like this natural make-up:):D kisses
    check and follow if you want!
    http://manuellal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete