Thursday, 9 September 2010

H&M Online Store Open Now!!

I was very happy to recieve an email this morning telling me that the H&M online store is now open! Apparently its only open to "VIP's" (people who sign up to their newsletter) at the moment, so if you want to be able to shop online before everyone else just hop on over to here and sign up. I love the collection and how everything is shown on models instead of just a piece of clothing just sitting there (*ahem* Topshop) so you can actually see how it fits.
Here are some things I have been eyeing up this morning...






While this isn't something I would usually go for, it looks gorgeous on the model. I would definitely get it a size up so it would be extra slouchy and could even get away with wearing it with jeggings.
£14.99









I love this dress. I was actually tempted by it before instore but couldn't find it in my size! Its a simple but classic design so could be dressed up or down and I am always a sucker for lace!
£24.99
















I have yet to embark on the whole owl trend yet, but these two caught my eye. They are both interesting pieces and so cute!
Left £6.99 Right £2.99







I am in need of some new simple but cute flats and these fit the bill perfectly! I may even get a pair in black too.
£12.99









All Images from H&M
The only thing that annoys me about the website is that it doesn't show that a product is available in different colours or even design untill you have opened it, which seems abit odd, but hey ho.


Has anything on the new H&M site caught your eye ?
Thanks for reading,

6 comments:

  1. Wow I'm so glad H&M opened an online store - may seem a shocker but there's not really a H&M near me! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your choices all are very chic :) Just found your blog and i absolutely love it by the way :)
    Check out my blog if you have time and stop by :)
    Much Love
    Eloise xoxo

    www.simplynaturale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know what you mean about topshop not having models on their website! how annoying?

    Love that h&m is online now too!! did you know that zara is online now too?? looove!!

    your blogs fab!!

    love daisy xxx

    daisyleighblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ellie - No way, I bet you're glad now then haha :)
    @Eloise - Thanks hun, I definitely will :D
    @Daisy - Yeah I heard that last week, I'm really glad because I don't have a Zara that close to me so I haven't ever shopped there, I know, I'm missing out haha :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Friggin gorgeous! Would you believe I was on the H&M website this morning moaning to my hubby about how shit it was. Finally an online shop!! Welcome to the new world h&m haha x

    ReplyDelete