Monday, 6 September 2010

Ins and Outs

Hi there lovelies !
Hope you all had a fabulous weekend.
Just a quick little post for you while I'm bored at work... (Shhhh ;)).

In

- Urban Decay Primer Potion. How did I ever live without this stuff really ?!? I know, I know, I am waaaay behind the times on this one, but I tend to steer away from hype when I have something that works well for me, in this case Painterly Paint Pot as a base. But I have learned my lesson, thanks to the little sample that comes with the Naked Palette :)
- Mac Pro Longwear concealer. LOVE IT!! This was all I wore in terms of face make-up yesterday for work, I was proud of myself :)
- University :D I can't wait to start now, only two weeks to go !!
- Impulsive eBay buys. MAC's Jazzed was sitting lonely in my watched items for too long, it had to be saved!


Outs
- Being back at work after a nice two week break. EUGH.
- Boyfriends correcting my spelling. Constantly. So I'm not the best speller in the world (huge understatement),  but still :(
- Stuff not being available to buy in the UK. NYC Blushable Creme Sticks, Sephora by OPI polishes, Benefit kits exclusive to Sephora, Crest Whitening Strips, Cetaphil, Revlon's Soft Nude, etc... Sort it out! I seriously need to do a swap or something.
- Xboxes. Stupid contraptions.


Thanks for reading,

4 comments:

  1. I so agree with the stuff not being available to buy in the UK. Seriously Rimmel they're a UK brand so why do they sell stuff in the US that we can't get here :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree 100% on xboxes. My boyfriend lives on his, basically.
    Love your blog and thanks for following. I followed you right back : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Welldressedbeauty - I know it's silly, especially when the brands actually sell stuff over here, so why couldn't they just expand their range haha :)
    @Bittnee - Yeahh mine too!! They just seem to brain-wash them haha!! Thanks for following hun :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree on Xboxes being on the OUT list. They are boyfriend stealers. :)

    I'm now a follower.

    awaywiththefairiesx.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete