Tuesday, 14 September 2010

This or That tag

Because I don't have access to my actual laptop or camera, because I'm currently being held hostage at my boyfriends while his mum is away on holiday (lucky bugger!). So I've stolen his laptop, while he tries to look cool playing rockband, to do a little fun taggish post!

Makeup
Blusher or Bronzer: Blusher, I rarely ever wear bronzer, only to contour if I am going out. I like to embrace my pale :D
Lipgloss or Lipstick: Lipstick. I rarely ever wear gloss anymore!
Eye liner or Mascara: Mascara :) I always have to wear mascara even if I don't have anything else on my eyes!
Foundation or Concealer: Both please ? I can't live without either. At the moment I would say concealer, I have fallen out with all of my foundations and am having a complete revelation, I actually starting to hate full coverage matte finishes :| I want something that is actually going to make my skin look like my skin but better and look healthy and sort of glowy rather than flat and matte!!
Neutral or Colour Eyeshadow: Neutral anyday. I just think they are far more flattering for me.
Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow: Pressed. Just alot easier to use! I haven't really had that much experience with loose eyeshadows tbh.
Brushes or Sponges: Brushes.
 
Nails
OPI or China Glaze: I haven't tried either yet :| I'm such a nail polish noob.
Long or Short: I'd love to be able to grow mine long but every time I get close one snaps and then they all follow suit :(
Acrylic or Natural: Natural.
Brights or Darks: Darks or Neutrals.
 
Body
Perfume or Body Splash: Perfume. Can't say I've ever owned a body splash?
Lotion or Body Butter: Body Butter.
Body Wash or Soap: Body wash.
Lush or Other Bath Company: Definitely Lush :) I love treating myself to a lovely lush bath once a week!

Fashion
Jeans or Sweat Pants: Jeggings :D I actually live in them.
Long Sleeve or Short : Both I guess.
Dresses or Skirts: Dresses.
Stripes or Plaid: Stripes.

Flip Flops or Sandals: Sandals.
Scarves or Hats: Scarves. I love love love scarves!
Studs or Dangly Earrings: Oooh both :) I like dangly ones to dress up an outfit, but studs are great for everyday too!
Necklaces or Bracelets: Bracelets definitely. I hardly ever wear necklaces. I think I own two haha!
Heels or Flats: Again both. I would never wear heels on an every day basis and I would never wear flats when going out!
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots: Ermm...cowboy boots probably.
Jacket or Hoodie: Jackets.

Hair
Curly or Straight: Curly :)
Bun or Ponytail: Scruffy bun when I'm feeling lazy.
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips: Bobby pins
Hair Spray or Gel: Hairspray !!
Long or Short: Long.
Light or Dark: Dark.
Side Sweep Bangs or Full Bangs: I love the look of full fringes and had one for quite a while when I was younger. I am actually tempted by trying it out again, but I know my boyfriend hates them haha!
Up or Down: Down.


Random
Rain or Shine: As much of a pain in the arse it is I love rain :) The sound and smell of it is just so relaxing when you are inside and nice and warm haha!
Summer or Winter: WINTER! I love everything about it; Snow, Christmas, Layers, Scarves, Earlier nights, Coldness, Coats, Boots, Cardigans, Snuggling up in a duvet with a hot chocolate when its freezing outside... Ahhh :)
Fall or Spring: Fall, because it means Winter is coming :)
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolateeee :D

Normal posting will resume soonies :)

Thanks for reading,

2 comments:

  1. Great tag!

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Bobbi Brown skin foundation is great, it really is a my-skin-but-better foundation and looks completely natural, everyone compliments me on my skin but really it's this foundation ;) it also comes in lots of shades and I'm a pale girl too, i was matched to 0 porcelain and it's perfect ! there are even paler shades than that though. and my boyfriend also hates full fringes, but I had wanted one for months so I did it anyway, and he loves it on me but hates other peoples still... great blog :) x

    ReplyDelete