Sunday, 3 October 2010

Haul: MAC, Lush, Primark, New Look.

 MHi there lovelies :)

It seems like I haven't done a haul in forever, or been shopping for that matter, so since I had some pennies coming my way from Student Finance I thought I had better put them to good use (yes I will be buying books too :( at £50 a pop aswell. Its so depressing!!).


1. Stargazer Nail Polishes in 505 and 501 (£1.50 each).  These two shades caught my eye on the Stargazer display tactically placed by the tills in New Look, I've seen 501 on a few blogs before so I thought I would try them out, and for only £1.50 each it was a winner :)

2. Rimmel Lash Accelerator (£6.99).  After all the great reviews I knew I had to have this. I thought the effect was going to be like telescopic (my absolute favourite) but also have the long term effect of lengthening my lashes.

3. MAC Mineralise Skinfinish Natural in Light Medium (£18).  This is my first repurchase of this beauty. It is quite expensive for a face powder, but my last one lasted me six months and I used it everyday so its well worth it!

4. MAC Sheertone Blush in Peaches (£16.50).  I have wanted this for so long, it gives the loveliest natural flush to the cheeks.



1. Lush Grease Lightning (£5.10). 
2. Lush Fresh Farmacy (£4.15). 
 I bought these two during my skin care binge, I will be reviewing them soon :D



1. Primark Satchel Bag (£9).  I got this bag in black a few weeks ago and I had to go back and get the tan colour too!
2. New Look Ankle Boots (£19.99).  I've wanted some ankle boots for ages and these fit the bill perfectly.
3. New Look Skinny Belts (£4.99).
4. George at Asda Flats (£10)  These where too cute to pass up on and somehow ended up sneaking into my mums trolley!

Well thats my little haul :) Hope you have all had a lovely weekend!

Thanks for reading,

13 comments:

  1. Peaches is my favourite Mac blush ever! Great choice (:
    Oh, and i have that primark bag, it got mistaken for a Mulberry by one of my friends haha!
    great haul xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul. I love the look of those nail polish bottles...so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i ordered my first msf natural the other week - but ended up with two, winner! lol
    check out my latest blog post to see why :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely buys! i have that bag in black and i love it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul. I have spent too much of my student loan already :'(. I have to do my xmas shopping soon so I know how much money I have left. (Which is none...)

    I really want to get some mac stuff but finances are saying a firm no haha.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like what you bought, i like the bag from primark. Iv just got my student loan aswell so will be having a splurge i think xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Veryyyy nice haul :)

    I would really appreciate it if you reviewed ALL the products at some point if its not too much hassle for you please :D i find your reviews are one of my favourites from bloggers. and ironically enough I want to try all those products out soon xx

    http://ameliablogsoff.blogspot.com

    xoxo stay fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the MAC MSF natural, and mine has lasted 6 months and i've only just hit pan. Definitely repurchasing :D

    www.mollyvogue.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great haul, everyone on the planet seems to have the satchel bag.. including me :P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't realise the star gazer polishes were £1.50.. you'll have to tell us what they're like xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Primark boots, I've been looking for a pair like that for ages! Sorry but will have to lem!
    Kat x Click&Make-Up

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the boots and bag, i want them both lol :) and ive just recieved the lash Accelerator for my bday and its truely amazing! i thought it was just all hipe surrounding this mascara but it is really good x
    sophie-lou x
    http://sophie-lou-j-says.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete