Saturday, 23 October 2010

Weekend Waffle: My Routine

Sorry for the lack of proper posts recently, I didn't realise how much work had piled up on me because of my chronic procrastination (ok, slight exaggeration), I'm just very lazy when it comes to doing work! So I've had two essays to do already, and I've had to do loads of extra reading for politics because I just don't understand any of it, stupid pointless compulsory units!
Anyway enough of that, and on to this cute little post I spied on Nic's blog and decided it would be the perfect weekend waffle post for this weekend :)
These are the things I have been using the past month, however I have recently picked up a few new skincare goodies which I will be mentioning in a post soon!
FACE
01. Cleanser
Lush Fresh Farmacy.
02. Toner/lotion
Witch Hazel.
03. Serum
Lush Grease Lightening.
04. Moisturiser
The Body Shop Tea Tree Mattifying Moisturiser.
05. Facial mask
Err...none really. I do the bicarb of soda mask if that counts :)
06. Exfoliator
St Ives Apricot Scrub.
07. Make-up remover
Good ol' baby wipes :)
BODY
08. Shower gels/soaps
What ever is in the shower!
09. Body lotions/creams
Soap and Glory The Daily Smooth.
10. Hand cream
The Body Shop Soft Hands Happy Heart Hand Cream. Don't really like the smell but its an ok hand cream, and its for charity!
11. Lip balm or lip treatment
Blistex Intensive Moisturiser.
12. Perfume
Alternating between Chanel Chance Eau Tendre and Lacoste Touch of Pink!

HAIR
13. Shampoo/conditioner
I seem to be using up quite a few at the moment, Herbal Essences the blue ones and the green ones (you can tell I am very observant with names!) and Lush Big Shampoo!
14. Mask or other treatments
The Body Shop Rain Forest Moisture Hair Butter. 
MAKE-UP
15. Foundation
Natural Collection Colour Foundation. Don't know why I like this so much, but I really do :S Might do a post on this actually!
16. Powder
Rimmel Stay Matte.
17. Blush
MAC Pinch of Peach.
18. Mascara
Rimmel Lash Accelerator.
19. Lipstick/lipgloss
MAC Modesty.
20. Eyeshadow
On a daily basis none!
21. Eyeliner
L'oreal Carbon Black Liquid Liner.

I hope you are all doing fabulously! Have a great weekend :)

Thanks for reading,

14 comments:

  1. can you do a review on the L'Oreal eyeliner, when you get some time please :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Chloe - Yeah I will do hun :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love LUSH Big Shampoo and Grease Lightening! How is your experience with LUSH skincare going?x

    coffeeandrosesx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ellie - Me too!! I am really loving their skincare! A bit of persistence with them and my skin has made a big improvement, I'm really pleased! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm another Lush skincare fan! Has really helped me out with my skin.

    Would be interesting to know your thoughts on the Natural Collection foundation. Everything I've tried so far, I really like...but it's tough not to be skeptical about a 1.99 foundation! Always so worried about how my skin will react.

    Chrissy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. is the MAC blush pinch of peach worth it? I'm looking to buy a MAC blusher and not sure which colour to go for :) - xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got the Lash Accelerator. I'm really curious to see how it behaves, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ChrissyDee - Thats what I thought, but I have really been enjoying it, I've used it everyday for the past few weeks which is very rare for me with a foundation! And my skin has been getting better even with wearing it, so I'm definitely not complaining, especially since it was a £22 foundation that made my skin erupt in the first place haha!
    @Daisy - It is a really gorgeous colour, I was looking for one similar to the famous Well Dressed and Dame but without the shimmer and this is what I picked. It's a cool toned pink, not peach like the name suggests, and is great at adding a natural blush to fair skin!
    @birminghamlady - I really like it :) Definitely one of my faves now!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. im really lazy when it comes to work too haha
    but its gotta be done, and i hate waiting till last minute!!

    i would love it if you could check out my blog ??

    http://livinginwonderlandx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you have a chance, please check out my 'Dare to Wear' challenge for AIDS Charity. For everyone who recreates a look posted on my blog, my parents and I will donate money to The Stephen Lewis Foundation.
    You can check it out here:

    http://www.funnyfacebeauty.com/2010/11/dare-to-wear-challenge-3-for-aids_03.html

    Thanks
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! Followed! I have amazing skin care products on my blog i think you will enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just picked up #21 and I love it (although it was a little tricky for me at first)!

    starcrossedsmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. never tried lush skin care i must give it a go x

    ReplyDelete