Sunday, 27 February 2011

I'm back...

Firstly I would like to apologize for my horrific behaviour of just seemingly disappearing off the face of the earth without even a word, how very rude of me! I've had a real crappy couple of months after starting uni last year, not going to go into too much detail as it will probably bore you half to death but I feel like I'm back to my old self now and ready to get on with stuff! I've really missed blogging so hopefully I'm back for good.  
But enough about me, I hope you are all doing well and had a lovely Christmas and New Year, jeez has it really been that long since I've last been on here :|

I will leave you with a few pictures of my little man. I got him for Christmas from my boyfriend and I love him to bits as you will probably be able to tell by the silly amounts of pictures I have taken! Meet, Rupert James (everyone seems to hate 'Rupert' but that was the name the breeder gave him and I think it suits him!).







Thanks for reading (and not giving up on me haha),

2 comments:

  1. awwww i love rupert and i think its a fantastic name! really suits him! ^_^ x Im a huge cat lover and hes just soo cute love him face!
    Glad you back!
    Sophie-Lou
    x
    www.sophie-lou-j-says.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh so glad you're back, your cats gorgeous, wish i wasn't allergic haha! xx

    http://putonyourta-ta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete