Sunday, 27 February 2011

TAG: How much is your face worth.

Hi everyone :)
I thought I would kick off my return to blogging with a fun easy tag, to ease myself back in and all that haha! I love reading these and noseying into what everyone really uses on a day to day basis. So basically you just have to list everything you use on your face on a normal everyday basis, if it wasn't already self explanatory :)

Skincare (Morning only)
Moisturiser - La Roche Posay Effaclar M Mattifying Moisturiser £14 ish
(I couldn't find it on boots' website)
Eye Cream - Garnier Nutritionist Eye £10.20

Makeup
Foundation - Estee Lauder Double Wear £25
Concealer - MAC Pro Longwear Concealer  £12.50 

               - Benefit Erase Paste under eyes £18.89
Powder - MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural  £18.50
Blush - MAC Pinch Me £17
Highlighter - Don't use most days £0

Bronzer - MAC Harmony £17
Eyeshadow - Don't use most days £0
Eyeliner - MAC Chromagraphic Pencil £13

Mascara - L'oreal Telescopic £11.29
Brows - MAC Lingering £11.50
Lipstick - MAC Blankety £12.50

Grand Total - £181.38

I'm ashamed. I don't know if I'm meant to just not include things I don't actually use everyday like eyeshadow and highlighter but I put them in anyway. I've learnt I use way too much MAC on an everyday basis, no wonder my student loan disappears so quickly :|

Thanks for reading :D

3 comments:

  1. wow that's a lot of money! I might do this, i'm curious to see what mine comes out like

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Pretty Wonderful- yeah you definitely should it's a real eye opener haha x

    ReplyDelete