Monday, 14 March 2011

My MAC Eyeshadow Palette...Help?!

Hello lovelies :)
I am in need of some advice this evening! I recently got my very first MAC eyeshadow palette as a very lovely gift from my boyfriend along with 4 eyeshadows I had been eyeing (no pun intended!) for a while. I have since filled it with what I would call my 'essentials'...but I am now stuck.
It's not that I can't think of any colours that I want, I am actually spoilt for choice. I have no idea where to go next.

This is what I have so far...
(No idea why they are in this way, it made some sort of sence in my mind however it looks abit insane since it isn't filled yet!)

Top row: Shroom, Omega, Satin Taupe
Middle Row: Cork, Copperplate
Bottom Row: Corduroy, Embark, Sketch, Carbon

It seems very dull at the moment because most of them are matte, I'm just not happy with it.
The colours I am thinking of are;
Ricepaper
Patina
Sable
Woodwinked
Mulch
And some sort of dark grey, maybe Scene or Smut.


What are your must have MAC eyeshadows?
I am in need of some inspiration!
Looking forward to seeing your responses :)

Thanks for reading,

7 comments:

  1. I have a few that you have but other must haves have to be Sable and All That Glitters, love them both! I need to fill my palette up too hehe xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sketch so much!! (that is the burgundy right?)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @beckiangel44 I think Sable is now on my shopping list haha :)
    @Georgia I love it too! It was one of my original 4 I knew I had to get :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only just started my MAC collection too and one that I have and love that you don't is Woodwinked. It's really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ricepaper, woodwinked and mulch are must haves! Coppering too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sketch is such a beautiful colour!
    would love for you to check out my blog and maybe follow?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would recommend trying Club eyeshadow! It's a beautiful brown/teal duo-chrome shadow. I've also heard great things about Woodwinked and Patina.

    I have awarded your blog with the Liebster award!! Check it out here:
    http://amazaballs.blogspot.com/2011/03/liebester-award-challenge-days-07-and.html

    ReplyDelete