Friday, 1 April 2011

My MAC Eyeshadow Palette

Hello there lovelies :)

As I mentioned in my last post I was on a quest to fill my newly aquired MAC Eyshadow Palette and as of yesterday I finally did it! I'm really happy with all the shades I have, they are all very 'me', very neautral and wearable and all work well together to create lots of different looks! So here it is....


I will be doing swatches soon if anyone wants to see them, just let me know in the comments :)

Whats your favourite MAC eyeshadow ?

Thanks for reading,

11 comments:

  1. wow about 10 of those are my favourites haha.... The only one not there i love it All that glitters xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all very pretty shades!! I really want to try Sketch and Patina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous palette. Woodwinked is truly lovely...I often wear it all over the lid with a bit of embark in the crease and rice-paper as a highlight

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love the colours you picked :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo i'd love to see some swatches- i have one more shadow to get then my pallete is full xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all look gorgeous *wondering if I will ever buy my first mac eyeshadow*

    http://cutsiecute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh these all look like great colours, i really wanna try sketch

    http://pretty--wonderful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh all are such lovely colors <3 My favourite is probably Blanc Type, which you have hehe :)
    In really want to start a palette, but I'm so bad with eyeshadow!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. that was really helpful thank you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colours are all so pretty. Makes me want to buy more of my so empty palette xx

    ReplyDelete