Thursday, 14 July 2011

LLYMLRS JWLRY Rings.

Hi there Lovelies :)

A good few weeks ago I ordered some rings from LLYMLRS's jewellery shop JWLRY. I have never been a big ring wearer but I have always admired Lily's style and especially her jewellery so I thought I would just go for it and order some of the beauties she sells on there. I plumped for the random five stone ring mix and I was definitely not dissappointed!


I think I got quite a nice selection. There is something that will go with pretty much every outfit and even be able to layer together. They are all one size with adjustable backs and really good quality. Best of all I got all of these for just £10!

Thanks for reading,

2 comments:

  1. OH wow ...just £10 great for the price theyre some gorgeous pieces :D
    http://iheartmexo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these rings, they are such a bargain xx

    ReplyDelete