Friday, 16 September 2011

Models Own Pink Fizz: NOTD

Hey everyone :)

Just thought I would share my new nail polish obsession with you! I recently picked up a few nail polishes from the Models Own 50% off sale, and this was one I knew I just had to have. I had been lusting after OPI's Teenage Dream for ages, and this was the next best alternative however I think I love this more!! Pink Fizz is so much more sparkly and blingy, some might find it a bit tacky and garish but I personally love it! I probably would just wear it as an accent polish in future for a less full on look.
Models Own Pink Fizz, £5
Available at Boots and Models Own Online

Thanks for reading,

6 comments:

  1. I got this in the sale and I absolutely love it! I could not stop looking at my nails haha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jessica French - I'm exactly the same! I'm going to be so sad when I have to take it off for work on Sunday :( x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing, I definitely need to get my hands on it! xx

    www.a-place-for-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O it's so pretty and sparkly.. I want it! lol

    I also gave u an award, here's the link if your interested: http://pretty--wonderful.blogspot.com/2011/09/tell-me-about-yourself.html

    Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Alice - Thanks for the award hun :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!

    Your haul looks really great.
    If you don't mind please share it with our fashion haul community.
    www.chichaul.com

    Hope to see you around there!
    xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete