Monday, 19 September 2011

My New Skincare Saviour - Sudocrem Skin Care Cream.


Hey guys :)


I was sent three tubes of the new Sudocrem Skin Care Cream about two months back and to be honest I didn't know what to make of them. Obviously Sudocrem is well known to be a mother's must have to combat nappy rash, so when I heard that Sudocrem were releasing a cream to be used on your face (as well as other problem areas) I was slightly dubious. That was until I tried it out...

What Sudocrem say: Sudocrem Skin Care Cream is a versatile cream that calms sore and irritated skin. The handy size tube makes it ideal for a variety of uses around the home and great to take away with you wherever you may be going. Sudocrem Skin Care Cream is a clinically proven formulation and includes ingredients which help to soothe and protect delicate skin, forming a barrier which protects against irritants, allowing the skin to return to natural, healthy and supple conditions.

Sudocrem Skin Care Cream £1.99 Available from Boots, Superdrug and Most Chemists.



Apparently there is this 'well known' secret around the beauty community that Sudocrem works WONDERS on spots, why hadn't I heard this before?!? All you do is dot a small amount (seriously, a little goes a long way!) on any spots, and within hours, I like to leave it overnight, redness and size is reduced! Due to its antiseptic formula it keeps bacteria at bay and also helps heal the skin afterwards! I also love the new packaging so much more sleek than the big grey tub and handbag friendly great when you are on the go. It is also great for soothing dry elbows and knees, cuts and grazes, minor burns and sunburn!


                       Pros                                               Cons

                      -Drys up spots within hours,                -Slightly difficult to squeeze out of tube

                      -Helps heal skin after breakout,            due to thick consistency,
                      -Multi-use!                                       -Doesn't blend into skin well.
                      -Price £1.99!
                      -New packaging.
Thanks for reading,


6 comments:

  1. I love sudocrem, I always use it if I get any excema patches and it works wonders

    ReplyDelete
  2. i recently just bought sudocrem not this particular item but the one for baby diaper rash.. i too heard that its great for acne and i tried it yetserday and my acne quadrupled :( but i did put it everywhere on my face so im going to try to just put it on the spots this time.. thanks for the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog .;)
    Come to visit mine when you have time and if you like let's follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my must-have product too, i take this every with me because when i get nervous, i break out in to an itchy rash. Sudocrem stops it immediately. I hate the rashes, it makes me panic even more. It happens to frequently now that i have to take a tube of sudocrem with me all the time! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, thanks for the low down. I must have this handy cream in my bag. I remember using the tub when i had a burn, would like to try it on my spots now. Cheers!

    blog.yipiii.co.uk/fashion/

    ReplyDelete