Sunday, 18 September 2011

Nail Polish Storage - GlossyBox Recycling!

Hi :)

Nail Polish is one of those things I find most hard to store and organise. I used to have them all arranged out neatly on top of my chest of drawers, which was ok until my cat started to jump on top of it and knock them all over constantly. So in my annoyance I came up with a cute new storage idea which is aesthetically pleasing, takes up far less space and is recycling! I'm sure you've all heard of GlossyBox and one of the compliments I hear in every post I read is how nice the packaging is, so it would be a shame to waste it :)




These now sit behind my mirror on my dressing table. Admittedly the top box is not as pretty and neat as the bottom but that is because they are all the odd ones that would cause it to sit uneven :(

Let me know how you re-use your GlossyBoxes :)
Thanks for reading,

7 comments:

  1. such a good and pretty way of storing them! mine are hidden in a box under my bed :( lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used mine in exactly the same way. Such useful boxes :)

    http://victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your blog today, it's lovely :) Good idea to store nail varnishes, I use mine currently to store make-up but think I might have to try it as a nail varnish storer next time !

    http://alittlefashiontale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you recycle your stuff, then you could influence more people to follow your example by being more vocal about it. A way to let other people know about your recycling activities is to snap a picture of yourself while at work. Here's the application for doing just that. http://youtu.be/qxQn-00Rr7s

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very jealous of your collection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice collection and thats a really nice storage way! i always have a hard time storing nail polishes!

    iheartmexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use my old beauty box...boxes to store candles :) x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete